About the Role
CROFT & FROST is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team to assist our Firm Bookkeeper at CROFT & FROST. This position would follow a hybrid work model with 2 days worked remote and 3 days worked in the office.
• Organize company documents
• Send wires daily/weekly/monthly
• Document important information into company files
• Working directly with the firm bookkeeper
• Maintain the total balance of books and log them
• Communicate internally to obtain documentation and information
Ensure that team is organized
• Any additional tasks not listed above
• Have the ability to communicate effectively verbally, in written form, and electronically
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills
• Willing to learn about the Public Accounting Industry
• Must be able to use strong attention to detail
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
About the Company
CROFT & FROST is committed to offering an equal employment opportunity for all individuals and will make every effort to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identify and sexual orientation), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, Vietnam veteran status, or any other classifications protected by federal, state or local law.
Tennessee is an at-will state and CROFT & FROST is an at will employer.