About the Role
CROFT & FROST is looking for a dedicated professional accounting staff to expand our lead our audit department.
• Execute audit procedures of client financial statements, transactions, and internal control processes.
• Audit, review, and other assurance engagements.
• Perform analysis and testing of account balances and internal controls.
• Complete accurate, neat, organized workpapers.
• Prepare financial statements including notes to financial statements and other related documents.
• Highly proficient with accounting software
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
• Team Player
• Attention to detail
• Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs (Microsoft, Outlook, etc)
Education & Experience
• Minimum BA or BA in Accounting or related field.
• 3-5 years relevant audit experience in public accounting or industry preferred.
• Licensed CPA (Preferred)
About the Company
CROFT & FROST is committed to offering an equal employment opportunity for all individuals and will make every effort to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identify and sexual orientation), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, Vietnam veteran status, or any other classifications protected by federal, state or local law.
Tennessee is an at-will state and CROFT & FROST is an at will employer.