About the Role
CROFT & FROST is seeking an individual to join our team as a Client Relationship Manager.
• Maintain updated client classification list
• Introduction call to review expectations, timelines, and invoices with client
• Answer emails and make phone calls on any client
• Complete minimum 30 calls per day
• Maintain timeline and client communication
• Update call, email, and notes in HubSpot
• Monthly and Quarterly touches with clients
• Interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work within a highly interactive team
• Have the ability to communicate effectively through all modes of communication
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
About the Company
CROFT & FROST is committed to offering an equal employment opportunity for all individuals and will make every effort to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identify and sexual orientation), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, Vietnam veteran status, or any other classifications protected by federal, state or local law.
Tennessee is an at-will state and CROFT & FROST is an at will employer.