About the Role
The Director of Business Development will be responsible for developing new business opportunities by growing the company revenue, finding and developing new business opportunities and expanding the brand. This role will oversee the entire sales operation and hold the BD team accountable to reaching revenue goals.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities
• Monitor all Business Development team activity, and communicate with team members daily
• Develop and maintain strategic partnership(s) to grow the business
• Create, maintain, and train the entire Business Development strategic functional operations.
• Oversee the development of proposals, contracts, and negotiations.
• Monitor and track Business Development team’s commission and share report monthly
• Update entire company of business development efforts on Monday morning weekly call
• Work closely with A/R to track client payments
• Sell 30,000 in New Contract Value per month
• Conduct Monday National Sales Call
• Attend Tuesday Sandler Training
• Attend Wednesday Live Cardone Training
• Lead weekly Sales Meeting - Monday, Thurs, Friday
• Monitor productivity of BD staff, which includes 30 Activities per day Minimum, 25 social media messages on any platform per week, etc.
• Track ALL activity via HubSpot (phone calls, text, emails, social media messages)
• Role play each day
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional leadership and management skills
• Strong business acumen
• Highly self- motivated
• Effective communication and negotiation skills
• Detail oriented and persuasive
• Organization skills
• Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs (Microsoft Outlook, etc.)
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or related field required
• 5-10 years prior sales experience
• Life Insurance License (Preferred)
• Insurance Producer License (Preferred)
About the Company
CROFT & FROST is committed to offering an equal employment opportunity for all individuals and will make every effort to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identify and sexual orientation), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, Vietnam veteran status, or any other classifications protected by federal, state or local law.
Tennessee is an at-will state and CROFT & FROST is an at will employer.