About the Role
CROFT & FROST is looking for a Bookkeeper to help manage the financials for CROFT & FROST. We are looking for a detail oriented individual who has with QuickBooks and A/R collections. We are looking for someone who wants to expand into new industries and opportunities to learn the financial and alternative investment industry. This position would follow a hybrid work model with 2 days worked remote and 3 days worked in the office.
• Operate accounting software to record, store and analyze information
• Assist in maintaining and balancing QuickBooks
• Looking over and reviewing CROFT & FROST Financials
• Receive and record checks properly
• Reach out to clients to obtain A/R collections
• Communicating via email through Outlook
• Documenting and recording information in electronic and paper form
• Compile data or documentation
• Comply with federal, state, and company policies
• Other tasks and responsibilities not listed above
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Detail oriented
• Excel knowledge and experience
• Highly proficient with QuickBooks
Education & Experience
• 1-5 years of Accounting experience
• Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
• Licensed CPA (Preferred)
About the Company
CROFT & FROST is committed to offering an equal employment opportunity for all individuals and will make every effort to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identify and sexual orientation), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, Vietnam veteran status, or any other classifications protected by federal, state or local law.
Tennessee is an at-will state and CROFT & FROST is an at will employer.