About the Role
At CROFT & FROST, marketing is about understanding people and building awareness of how our products and services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who’s eager to do this and more. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing a team. The manager should be equally proficient with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategizing, and strive under tight deadlines to meet the company's changing needs.
● Implement and execute daily marketing and communication activities and content development
● Help guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
● Conceptualize and execute on multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels
● Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
● Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
● Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
● Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
● Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead-nurturing tactics
Education & Experience
● Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
● Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
● Proven success in designing interactive applications and networking platforms
● Willingness to travel
● Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
● Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
● Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
● Minimum of 3 years experience
About the Company
CROFT & FROST is committed to offering an equal employment opportunity for all individuals and will make every effort to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identify and sexual orientation), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, Vietnam veteran status, or any other classifications protected by federal, state or local law.
Tennessee is an at-will state and CROFT & FROST is an at will employer.