About the Role
CROFT & FROST is seeking a Senior Onboarding Coordinator to lead the Onboarding Team.
• Manage metrics for onboarding team on onboarding scorecard
• Connect with team daily to check in
• Conduct weekly 1-on-1 calls with staff
• Conduct weekly meeting with Senior Client Relations Manager
• Help employees follow up with clients when necessary
• Train new hires on tasks
• Train current staff on required tasks and software’s
• Complete quarterly performance evaluations for team
• Approve team time off
• Communicate corrective action when necessary
• Onboard clients
• Understand where clients are in the onboarding process
• Understand where the team is on their client list
• Review client onboarding documents for accuracy
• Ensure all documents are signed and complete
• Assist onboarding coordinators with obtaining clients information
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
• Team Player
• Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs
Education & Experience
• Must work in current role at CROFT & FROST for 6 months
About the Company
CROFT & FROST is committed to offering an equal employment opportunity for all individuals and will make every effort to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identify and sexual orientation), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, Vietnam veteran status, or any other classifications protected by federal, state or local law.
Tennessee is an at-will state and CROFT & FROST is an at will employer.