About the Role
CROFT & FROST is seeking out an individual who can help out tax planning department engage in client tax compliance planning throughout the year. This person would present specific tax recommendations within a financial plan to clients.
• Performs reviews of tax situation and other applicable financial planning topics.
• Works closely with other members of the various teams to collect and analyze data, and make recommendations.
• Engages in client tax compliance reviews and planning throughout the year.
• As a contributor, has responsibility for the direction, review and completion of a certain segment of tax returns and tax compliance.
• Responsible for ensuring that all tax related research and data gathering is complete, and presentation materials are prepared in a timely fashion.
• Personally presents specified components of comprehensive financial plans.
• Creates, presents and works with colleagues to execute implementation requests.
• Works within a defined system where client contact is made on a scheduled, proactive basis.
• Assists in managing client contacts, preparing agendas, organizing plans, anticipating and scheduling tax related meetings, and providing appropriate follow-up.
• Monitors and reviews client quarterly tax estimates to insure appropriate tax estimates are made.
• Personally presents specific tax recommendations within a comprehensive financial plan to clients.
• Serves as a tax resource for firm’s clients.
• Team Player
• Basic accounting literacy
• Attention to detail
• Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs (Microsoft, Outlook, etc)
• Organization skills and the ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• 2-5 years of relevant experience in public accounting
• Licensed CPA (Preferred)
About the Company
CROFT & FROST is committed to offering an equal employment opportunity for all individuals and will make every effort to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identify and sexual orientation), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, Vietnam veteran status, or any other classifications protected by federal, state or local law.
Tennessee is an at-will state and CROFT & FROST is an at will employer.