About the Role
CROFT & FROST is looking for someone to join our tax team to prepare tax returns. The day to day job duties would include collecting and entering data into our systems and maintain accurate records of valuable company and client information. This position would follow a hybrid work model with 2 days worked remote and 3 days worked in the office.
• Scanning and filing documents into the appropriate systems
• Compiling, verifying accuracy, and sorting information to prepare for computer entry
• Preparation of individual tax returns
• Preparation of Business tax returns
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Being able to use and learn new software
• Inputting prior year tax returns
• Comply with data integrity and security policies
• Manage e-mails - receive and record e-mails requesting inquiry
• Team Player
• Basic accounting literacy
• Attention to detail
• Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs (Microsoft, Outlook, etc)
• Organization skills and the ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
Education & Experience
• Bachelors degree (Preferred)
• 2-3 years tax or internship experience
• Pursuing CPA/ EA (Preferred)
About the Company
CROFT & FROST is committed to offering an equal employment opportunity for all individuals and will make every effort to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identify and sexual orientation), national origin, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, Vietnam veteran status, or any other classifications protected by federal, state or local law.
Tennessee is an at-will state and CROFT & FROST is an at will employer.